04 Dec. 2023
The index is calculated on 5 indicators:
- The pay gap between women and men: 37/40 points
- The proportion of men and women whose salaries have been increased: 20/20 points
- The proportion of men and women promoted: 15/15 points
- The percentage of employees increased following their return from maternity leave: 15/15 points
- The number of employees of the under-represented gender among the 10 highest paid employees: 5/10 points
These five indicators enable us to identify areas of improvement and the levers on which the various contributors can work on to upgrade gender equality within the company.